mercredi 25 janvier 2012

want.. need... desire...

Meditation: The Longing I want... I need... I desire... I want to live fully. I want to love fully. I need to break out of conventions and the prison built around me. I need to take responsibility for my beliefs, my faith, my life! I want to quit my job and start writing and travelling. I want to grow fruit and vegetables and live by the land I own. I want my children to grow up honourable, free human beings. I want to love my husband as he deserves to be loved. I want to love my children as they deserve to be loved. I need to earn money in order to live. I need a lot less than I spend. I want to celebrate the seasons with people of all confessions. I want to connect with people from all sorts of backgrounds. I want to be open and honest, upright and straight. I want to bring healing and comfort to people who need that. I need to accept my shortcomings. I need to learn so much. I desire to be a Ceile De. I desire to enter the mystery and touch the face of the Beloved. I want to lose control, give up control. I need to losen up those muscles that knot since yesterday. I need to understand that they express my underlying sentiments, ever since I took notice of them yesterday.

Aucun commentaire:

 
Visiteurs
Netissime nom de domaine