mercredi 25 janvier 2012

Lifting

Lifting A burden on my shoulders Where does it come from? Why is it there? When will it lift? Dark Heavy Seeping into my soul Leaden Stifling Weighing me down Fog on the mountains Where does it come from? Why is it there? When will it lift? Grey Heavy Seeping into my soul Whispy Tender Pushing me gently Wind in the tree tops Where does it come from? Why is it there? When will it turn? Invisible Strong Blowing into my soul Cold Envigorating Stirring my blood Waves on the ocean Where do they come from? Why are they here? What is their song? Blue Green Seeping into my soul Foamy Thundering Washing my heart Change is on its way Can you smell it? Can you taste it? The fog The wind The waves` Whisper Change

Aucun commentaire:

 
Visiteurs
Netissime nom de domaine