vendredi 19 février 2010

Round and round

I am in a snow flake
softly falling to the ground
I am slowly melting
always homeward bound

I drip into the dark soil
weaving here and there
always flowing further
tight spaces I can bear

I am now with others as lonely as me
we shall join our forces
and turn into a stream
Then we move upwards
through white narrow veins
further and further
'till the light shines again

I am in a flower
breaking through earth's hard crust
I give her bright colours
and quench her thirst
Then I slowly dissolve again
floating upwards this time

I wonder what will happen
when I reach the sky
I join the fair clouds
making many new friends
others like me abound
and we dance and we dance

Then the dance ends
I can feel my own weight
I slowly slip downwards
I try not to be afraid
I am in a snow flake...

Aucun commentaire:

 
Visiteurs
Netissime nom de domaine