mardi 20 mai 2008

My Soul

My soul is a mirror, reflecting your image
My soul is a sponge, absorbing your love
My soul is a candle, burning quietly

My soul is a falcon, flying high
My soul is a swallow, sailing on the breeze
My soul is an eagle, soaring heavenwards

My soul is a wolf, prowling in the dark
My soul is a lion, tracking its prey
My soul is a bear, eating honey

My soul is a river, filling his bed
My soul is a creek, dancing over rocks
My soul is the ocean, ebbing, flowing

My soul is a cloud, moving slowly
My soul is a shadow, following your movements
My soul is twilight, time between times

My soul is ever growing, expanding, reaching beyond
Feeding from love, through her roots,
Drinking deeply from the well of the heart

Aucun commentaire:

 
Visiteurs
Netissime nom de domaine